A private serene sandy beach along the bay, lushly blooming hibiscus and palm trees on the sand with a sunset awash in color can be yours with a Wedding Ceremony at the Princess Bayside Beach Hotel.
Our beach is available for weddings from 10-175, we provide a wedding arch, seating for 50 and a music system on the beach for each event for a nominal fee of $500.00. Additional chairs may be added for a fee. Weddings on the beach can be followed by a full reception outdoors (weather permitting), or in one of ballrooms, the Pebble Beach Ballroom with a capacity of 75 guests or the Augusta Ballroom with a capacity of 175.
The Princess Bayside Beach Hotel has a hotel Wedding Coordinator to assist in planning your ceremony and catering. We also make it simple by providing our listing of local wedding vendors such as officiates, DJ's, florists, photographers and wedding cake suppliers. Our coordinator can direct you to the best the area has to offer. The hotel Wedding Coordinator plans your event with you, plans your menu and is with you on your wedding day to oversee the setup, the ceremony and the reception.
The Princess Bayside Wedding Packages are our best suggestions for either buffet or served meals. We are able to customize menu's to fit your special needs. It is always your wedding...your way at the Princess Bayside!
Princess Bayside Wedding Packages include:
Tables set with china, glass and silver, white linens, dance floor, complimentary cutting and serving of wedding cake.
What's Coming Soon & What's New
- Visit our newly renovated Augusta Banquet Room! Perfect for your Wedding Reception or Special Event!
- New in 2015 - We have completed our rooms remodel with new wall paper - check us out!
- 5 Nights for $599 Summer 2015 Weekday Special!
- Summer 2015 Great Rates with Breakfast
- Call or check our web site for available dates - We will reopen daily for the season April 9, 2015
The Reviews Are In
- Tina from Dover, DE room 232 , October 26, 2014
- Lisa from Flushing NY room 238 , October 12, 2014
- Chris from Elkton MD room 205 , October 25, 2014